Currently, Dr. Mohammad Talha is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Accounting and Finance, College of Business Administration. Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Dr. Talha has obtained the degrees of B.Com. (Hons.), DST, M. Com., M. Phil., and Ph.D. from A.M.U. Aligarh, India. Dr. Talha has 35 years of teaching and research experience at graduate and post graduate level. Prior to joining PMU, he has taught at several Universities such as King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Multimedia University, Melaka, Malaysia and Aligarh Muslim University, India. He has also taught several courses of Financial Accounting & Reporting and Managerial Accounting at under graduate, MBA and EMBA level. He has published more than 130 research papers at national and international journals of repute including SCOPUS and ISI. He has also presented and attended about 43 conferences at national and international level. His research interests are Financial Accounting & Reporting, Corporate Governance and Merger & Acquisition etc.
Currently, Dr. Talha is member of advisory and editorial boards of about 27 International journals on Accounting and Finance and business related. He is also affiliated with several professional bodies. More than six hundred authors have cited his work. Dr. Talha has also received best paper award and several awards for excellent teaching and research.
1. DOCTOR OF PHILOSHPHY (Ph.D.) in Accounting, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India), 1988.
2. MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (M.Phil.) in Accounting, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India), 1986.
3. MASTER OF COMMERCE (M.Com.), Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India) 1983.
4. BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.Com. Honors.) Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India), 1981.
5. DIPLOMA IN STATISTICS (Part Time), Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India), 1983.
List of Most recent Publications:
SCOPUS ID: 56487502400
From September 2018 to date: Associate Professor, Department of Accounting and Finance, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Al-Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia.
From September 2007 to August 2018: Associate Professor & Research Coordinator, Department of Accounting & MIS, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia.
From 2002 to 2007: Senior Lecturer & Associate Dean, Faculty of Business & Law, Multimedia University Melaka, Malaysia.
From 1999 to 2001: As Associate Professor in the Faculty of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India).
From 1995 to 1998: As Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh, India.
From 1990 to 1994: As Lecturer in the Faculty of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (India).
1. Managerial Accounting (Acct 510).
2. Financial Accounting & Reporting (Acct 501)
3. Intermediate Accounting (Acct 301)
4. Accounting Principles (Acct 201), (Acct 202)
5. International Accounting (Acct 304).
6. Professional Ethics (BAC 3064)
7. Accounting Theory & Issues (BAC 3057)
9. Managerial Accounting (BAC 1127 & 1128)
Financial Accounting and Reporting, Managerial Accounting, International Accounting and Corporate Governance.